Pages

Monday, March 4, 2013

Sometimes I Buy Things

Like this book, an absolutely delightful read mind you.


Probably what I like most about it is they are much more bold in their design choices than I would ever normally be (my style is more Indecisive So Never Do Anything Style), so it's fun to look at that kind of style done well.

Oh yeah, and their epic tree house the built at their vacation home. Seriously find this book at a store and flip through it just to see it.

Saturday evening R and I went to Ross just for a little looksie.

That looksie turned into this.


(And turned into 20 minutes of me wrestling it into my car in the pouring rain with R screaming the entire time. The whole time I kept telling the chair RESISTANCE IS FUTILE. That's right, who's laughing now chair.)

With how inexpensive it was I couldn't turn it down.


I'm sitting in in right now actually and it's quite luxurious. And it's wide and deep enough to fit a toddler on it comfortably with me for when R is older. I just can't see a downside to this chair yet.  Dare I name it my most favorite chair in the house? I think I do dare.

After I refused to accept the fact that this chair wouldn't fit in my car, we went to HomeGoods where I found these curtains for the Family Room for $29.99.


I've been on the hunt for only the past 3 years for curtains, so now we can finally walk naked into our kitchen at night without worrying about the neighbors seeing us. Now just to get a rod and get them hung - I can't wait.

And for your Happy Monday viewing pleasure...


2 comments:

  1. You're making me wanna go out and buy stuff!! Dangit! Namely, a book, a chair, and new fab drapes. I'm jealous, pretty much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say that I think you buy things would be adorable!! I can also see a shirt paired with a black and striped shirt :) I LOVE your projects. The baby looks fabulous!! I think they're all nice.you can find more beatiful in
    www.everbuying.com

    ReplyDelete